All this costume from scratch!
I made a pattern and molded the suspenders out of silicone.
I sewed the pants using Burda pattern #7791. I used a 2-way stretch microsuede wrong-side out, because it was the only shiny accurate color I could find. I airbrushed the inner and outer thighs and topstitched the black piping. If I can find 4-way stretch fabric, I’ll definitely replace the pants because they limit my mobility somewhat. I sewed the bootcovers and belt out of pleather. The belt buckle I scavenged from a thrift store belt, but I sewed the belt out of pleather. The shirt was also a lucky thrift store find – all I did was crop it. The wig was an old, ratty yellow wig that I cut, dreaded, and dyed.
photo by svairz
costume by me